9 Ways to Avoid Year End Payroll Processing Mistakes
Host: Denise Loter-Koch and Kelli Bachofner with ebs Associates are excited to host a panel of payroll and time tracking experts from Intuit and TSheets.
Panel Speakers: Intuit's payroll experts Jason Shipp and Noah Raney along with TSheet's time tracking experts Debbie Birkland and Kelly Bistriceanu.
Live Customer Testimonial: Hear how one of ebs Associates' customers benefits from Intuit's Payroll Service and TSheets. Ask questions and interact with a real, live, happy customer!
Join us to Learn 9 ways to avoid year end payroll processing mistakes:
- Payroll has become too complex! The biggest reason our QuickBooks customers choose Intuit payroll is because their business is growing and processing payroll becomes too complex.
- Payroll rules and regulations! Customers appreciate the convenience of having a service that automatically populates any Federal and State tax form changes.
- Payroll is not a money making activity and mistakes are costly! If you make mistakes there are fines and penalties.
- Payroll takes too much time! Intuit’s Payroll integrates with QuickBooks and creates instant paychecks and automatic tax calculations.
- Payroll deadlines! You don't need to stress over paycheck processing deadlines anymore.
- Payroll expenses! Customers save a significant amount on payroll expenses each year (thousands of dollars on average).
- Better time tracking! Customers find their employees are more consistent (and complain less) about tracking their time.
- QuickBooks integration! Customers save hours each week on tracking and entering employee time.
- Improved efficiency! Customers like the improved efficiency in their office.
Learn how to easily approve timesheets and get detailed and real-time reports of labor expenses including regular time, overtime, vacation and PTO. Get instant access to labor information such as project estimates, invoicing, job costing, and more.