Credit Card Payment Processing
When you turn on Payments in your QuickBooks software, there are more ways to send invoices and Get Paid fast, letting you focus on what’s next.
- Get paid in person
- Get paid by phone
- Get paid by email with "Pay Now" links
- Get paid by auto-ACH
- Get paid on the go on your mobile device
QuickBooks Payments (a.k.a Intuit Merchant Services) allows you to accept payments via Credit or Debit Card, ACH, E-Check, Electronic Invoices with “Pay Now Link” etc. It works directly with the QuickBooks software you already have, through any web browser, or on the go using your mobile device. When you turn on Payments, there are more ways to send invoices and get paid fast, letting you focus on what’s next.
QuickBooks Payments is available for
- QuickBooks Enterprise (Silver, Gold, Platinum & Accountant)
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Accountant & Mac)
- QuickBooks Online (Simple Start, Essentials & Plus) *New FREE ACH Transactions
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (Revel & QB POS v12)
Already Using QuickBooks Payments?
Request a complimentary rate review from ebs Associates, your QuickBooks ProAdvisor to see how we stack up! Simply submit the form on this page or call us at (503) 885-0776.
A quick overview of QuickBooks Payments