QuickBooks for Mac 2016
QuickBooks for Mac
As an Intuit Premier Reseller, ebs Associates is authorized to sell Intuit products and services at the lowest prices available. With over 30 years of experience with bookkeeping and accounting technology, we have the knowledge and resources to help you select the right Intuit products for your business. ebs Associates can also assist you with data cleanup, migrating from other software, and maintaining your books for ongoing financial accuracy.
Choose to have the product shipped (boxed CD) or received via email (download). If you choose to download the product, you will receive an email within 2 business days with an authorized link to download your software and license information. This option is not instant!
Use QuickBooks for Mac to easily organize your small business finances.
- Get 1-click access to what you use most
- Find what you need, faster than before
- See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
- Keep track of sales rep performance
- Create invoices and track sales
- Bill for your time and expenses
- Built for your Mac computer
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (update 1) or Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only), natively installed
Note: Windows Home Server 2011 Edition is not supported.
- Linux: When using QBES Database Server-only installation – OpenSuse 42.1, Fedora 23, Red Hat 7 (Update 2)
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Bill for your time and expenses
With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.
Built for your Mac computer
You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.