Network, Learn, Grow!
Come and join us at the beautiful Oregon Golf Club for the most valuable QuickBooks conference in the pacific NW! Meet industry leaders, acquire QuickBooks tips and tricks, and discover what tools you need to cultivate your business!
Why attend? Top 5 reasons
- Get inspired! Become empowered through purposeful networking with QuickBooks partners and customers, consultants and Intuit employees
- Receive feedback from industry experts and learn how to improve your QuickBooks set-up to determine what new tools your company needs to save time and money
- Stay ahead of the curve by educating yourself about the latest 3rd party add-on solutions to discover how these technologies can help you achieve your business goals
- Attend each session to strengthen your QuickBooks knowledge and develop the skills necessary to obtain your QuickBooks User certification
- Have some fun! Let ebs Associates show appreciation to all our wonderful QuickBooks customers through an evening of valuable networking, delicious food and beverages, and exciting entertainment!
Early Bird Specials Ending March 31!
Bookkeeping with QuickBooks,
Training & Tutorials,
Intuit Field Service Management,
Point of Sale Hardware,
Business Development Tips,
New QuickBooks Features,
Credit Card Processsing,
QuickBooks Enterprise Full Service Plan,
small business accounting,
QuickBooks Enterprise 2016
ShipGear QuickBooks Shipping Software vs. QuickBooks Shipping Manager What You Need To Know
ShipGear® provides the connector between QuickBooks and UPS WorldShip®, USPS Endicia Professional and FedEx Ship Manager® giving you live, accurate shipping information instantly. With ShipGear shipping integration you can also update the order, invoice or sales receipt with freight charges and tracking numbers to improve customer service and make the billing process more efficient.
Please find two ShipGear example customer success stories below: