Network, Learn, Grow!
Come and join us at the beautiful Oregon Golf Club for the most valuable QuickBooks conference in the pacific NW! Meet industry leaders, acquire QuickBooks tips and tricks, and discover what tools you need to cultivate your business!
Why attend? Top 5 reasons
- Get inspired! Become empowered through purposeful networking with QuickBooks partners and customers, consultants and Intuit employees
- Receive feedback from industry experts and learn how to improve your QuickBooks set-up to determine what new tools your company needs to save time and money
- Stay ahead of the curve by educating yourself about the latest 3rd party add-on solutions to discover how these technologies can help you achieve your business goals
- Attend each session to strengthen your QuickBooks knowledge and develop the skills necessary to obtain your QuickBooks User certification
- Have some fun! Let ebs Associates show appreciation to all our wonderful QuickBooks customers through an evening of valuable networking, delicious food and beverages, and exciting entertainment!
Early Bird Specials Ending March 31!
Bookkeeping with QuickBooks,
Training & Tutorials,
Intuit Field Service Management,
Point of Sale Hardware,
Business Development Tips,
New QuickBooks Features,
Credit Card Processsing,
QuickBooks Enterprise Full Service Plan,
small business accounting,
QuickBooks Enterprise 2016
Learn why one Portland Area professional decided to become an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Wondering what led one Portland native to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor uncovered a variety of questions that many other local professionals also had about the Intuit program. In a brief discussion with Jessica Loter , an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor at ebs Associates, she noted that people often call wondering how to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. They are also curious about what the benefits are and how to use the ProAdvisor program to build their business. The following are some of the more useful tips and pointers that she had to offer those who have questions about becoming a ProAdvisor.